We had to start by taking an up close picture of someone. Then that we had to use a peice of paper to trace which was hard to not have your hand get in the way of the projector. After that we used a knife to cut out the cardborad which was difficult to get the knife to go all the way through the paper. Following that we finally got to lay the stencil down and spray paint one layer at a time. After waiting I finished all four of the layers. The hardest part was cutting the paper so that it would peel off. If you went to fast the knife would not fully perice through the paper. The best part of the project was they spray painting because, painting is always fun and we also got to go outside. It was the most exiting/interesting project we had done all semester.