Thursday, January 31, 2013

Skeleton Sketch Review

For my skeleton sketch we did in class a chose tweety bird from an old cartoon. I used this character because I felt it would not be to complicated but yet it would be fun, with all the different sized body parts than a human. Tweety Bird has a huge head and feet and a small neck and body. I thought it would be very interesting to draw the huge skull and feet so u could see the detail of the feet bones. I put the joints in the feet where a human would not normally, because of the fact the feet are so much bigger than anything else. I used the vertebrates in the neck just like a human, but instead I made them smaller to fit the shape of tweety's neck and the flow of the back. Then with tale I used a sketch of a dragons tale to use as an example to figure out how to draw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment